| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mayo, Yukon Territory in October is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.3 °C (20.7 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with intermittent snow. A paltry 29.7mm (1.2in) of fluid is released across an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 8:10 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Mayo, Yukon Territory October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mayo, Yukon Territory:
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) NNW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) N
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 475.4 kms (295.4 miles) NNW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 485.4 kms (301.6 miles) W
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 285.8 kms (177.6 miles) WSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 511.7 kms (318 miles) WSW
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 606 kms (376.6 miles) WSW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) SSW
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 498.4 kms (309.7 miles) SSW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) N
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) N
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 447.4 kms (278 miles) NE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.1 kms (293.3 miles) ENE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 619.2 kms (384.8 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) S
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) SSE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) SE
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) SSE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 588.2 kms (365.5 miles) S